Monday, December 14, 2009

My experience on Google Maps (2b)

I am done with my Google maps. Let me give you a short description about it. I went to KL with my family just last week and boy, it was fun! We managed to go to Genting Highlands (which was my first time going there), The KL Petronas Twin Towers and Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa which had a big theme park right behind it. There's the water park, extreme park, wildlife park and scream park all packed into one gaint theme park. When I went to Genting Highlands, I went to the indoor theme park and played some of the rides there. The place was packed like sardines! At the twin towers, we did not manage to get a tour to the sky bridge in between the twin towers but we had fun shopping for some souvieniers for our neighbours and for myself. At the Sunway Resort's theme park, we did not have much time so we went to the water park and played there. They had a lot of facilities there!
Here is the Google Maps that I have done.

View My Amazing trip to KL in a larger map

Cheers,
Preston 

No comments:

Post a Comment